NOVA HOMES OF SOUTH FLORIDA
Nova Homes of South Florida is a Naples-based custom home builder. Since 2004 they have been building single-family homes throughout Southwest Florida, specifically Naples and Marco Island.
They contacted us with a certain goals. Increase traffic to their website, create leads, build SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and boost profits.
Our strategy included re-branding, website re-development and an integrated marketing plan and tactics that will surpass their goals.
1. Branding - We told their story and defined their market, creating a message that resonated with their base--their core customer. For Nova Homes a new logo was imperative. The old logo was hard to read, created confusion, and was not representing their brand to the market
2. Website - We built a new website that relates to their market, is easy to navigate, provide the relevant and desired content, made the site mobile friendly, and interactive.
3. Integrated Plan - Now we wanted to drive 'qualified' visitors to the website. Through social media, social media ads, press releases, enhanced website pages focused on the benefits of the web visitor, blogs, email campaigns, all through a consistent and informative message. This integrated approach proved to be highly successful
4. SEO - After reviewing twelve google search pages, we found no sign of Nova Homes. Our goal was to, within months, have them on page one of all related web searches. As the saying goes, "The best place to hide a dead body is the second page of a google search.
5. Social Media - We created a social presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, by posting daily, including a small monthly budget for ad boosts.
6. Press Releases - A consistent program of features and small profile press releases, placed in publications within their location was put into action.
7. Email blasts - A weekly email blast to defined data base to keep base apprised of ongoing projects, updates, industry trends, and sales reports.
8. Directories - Listed and managed with supporting content a list of online directories from Manta, Google My Business, to Houzz and BuildZoom (for the building industry)
9. Blogs - Established a blog schedule writing pertinent content to client's industry and providing expert
information to viewers.
10. Videos/Photographs - Made short video memes to promote on social media creating interest with demographics that fit Nova's core base. We shot photographs of work in progress, showing that the client is a vibrant force in the market.
11. Testimonials - Gathered testimonials from 'happy' customers, posted on website, directories, and social media.
RESULTS - Within the time-frame we promised, Nova Homes of South Florida became one of the top home builders listed on Page One of related searches. Yes, our integrated plan and tactics worked, We created relevant content, a keyword and key phrase strategy that did what we were paid to do. Leads increased, more contacts were made, more sales, higher profits, and a happy client.
A Hidden Walk-in Butler's Pantry with Cabinets, Sink, Refrigerator & Storage
Voted Best Bathroom Remodeler
Remodeling Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room Additions, Whole Home Makeovers, Outdoor Living, Pools & Spas, Outdoor Kitchens, Screen Enclosures, plus Painting, Flooring & More
Southwest Florida's Award-
Winning Remodeling Team
Digital Marketing | Branding | SEO
Social Media | Websites | Public Relations | Direct Mail | eBlasts | Graphic Design | Logos | Brochures | Electronic Media | Press Releases | Signage | Photography | Video | & Much More